Want to become part of the team?
Reef Knots is an entrepreneurial and fast-growing fashion business that is looking for enthusiastic and talented people to help us grow. New employees will join a start-up atmosphere and be a valuable part of our exciting journey.
Below is a list of available positions that you can apply to at: email@example.com
- Accountability for web sales and commercial targets across sites.
- Manage the acquisition strategies to attract quality traffic and exposure for our websites, managing the marketing budgets to ensure efficient ROAS.
- Responsible for retention programs to keep past customers engaged and encourage repeat customers.
- Organise the sites to ensure appropriate merchandising of the website, to allow for easy navigation for the customers.
- Maintaining and managing the merchandising of sold-out products and pre-order products ensuring website information is always correct.
- Identify new sales opportunities that could help drive further sales.
- Manage the Facebook / social advertising weekly strategy and budgeting.
- Monitor SEO performance and integrate web best practices and standards.
- Provide reporting and analysis on the digital business to the senior management team with improvement plans where necessary.
- Identify key technologies and improvements to the user experience and conversion funnel.
- Troubleshoot issues with the website as and when they may arise.
- Continuously reviewing product page & sales performance, reworking content and promotional plans as required to drive sales and engagement, identifying the best way to present features and benefits to end users.
- Drafting customer-facing emails using Klaviyo, developing the tone of voice’ to deliver engaging and highly converting email communications.
- Working closely with Customer Care team to ensure a fantastic customer service experience.
- Complete regular research of competitor online activity.
- Work closely with the product managers, operational, merchandising, creative and customer services teams to ensure your platforms run smoothly.
- 4-5 year paid marketing experience in a competitive industry.
- Shopify platform experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment alone, and with others.
- Comfortable setting a vision and a clear roadmap in how to achieve the goals.
- Track record of working with data and analytics to optimise performance.
- Highly commercially aware, with a broad understanding of all aspects of the company’s product range, operations, and business objectives.
- Driven and target-focused, able to set own agenda whilst working under pressure.
- Experience of Social Media Marketing and keen to own the responsibility of the brand on social platforms.
- Past successful management of Google marketing tools and Facebook advertising.
- You will have an eye for good user experiences and be keen to deliver well tested mark-up with high levels of usability, accessibility, and functionality.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proactive and able use initiative and make important decisions.
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to motivate, influence, challenge, take the initiative, make decisions, suggest alternatives, work to deadlines and schedules.
- Excellent attention to detail, including good spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Strong level of general computer literacy, including prior experience with website content management and email management systems.
- A quick learner, willing to get involved in growing the business in any way.
- Strong grasp of SEO and performance optimisation tools.
- A keen interest in staying up to date with the latest digital news, developments, and trends.
We're looking for an organised and hard-working individual to take over the day-to-day running of our warehouse operation. As well as making sure that products go out to customers in exceptional condition and on-time, you'll also be responsible for managing all deliveries in and out of the warehouse. Other task include stock takes, inventory management and adjustments to our online system.
You'll receive all the training you need when you start, so experience isn't necessarily required. However, we're looking for someone that will add that layer of professionalism to our warehouse operations, so organisation and a desire to excel are the key attributes, we're looking for.
You'll be joining a small and friendly team and be a key member of staff moving forward.
Please apply with a CV and note at: firstname.lastname@example.org